On January 15, 2021 1870 Press will reopen for submissions.
- send between 2-5 poems embedded into the body of the email.
- bio should be capped at 75 words. editor can, without prior notice, decide NOT to include a bio.
- all writers welcome but any themes that prove to be overtly negative, hostile, and/or inappropriate to a given gender, class, orientation, etcetera will be rejected without comment.
- first rights only, all rights revert except for archival purposes.
- simultaneous are most welcome. if you don’t let us know you were accepted elsewhere that’s on you.
- i may change font and font size without prior notice.
- send submissions with a lovely note to email@example.com
- LGBTQIA+ and POC are strongly encouraged to submit.